Sunday, May 16, 2010

Alhamdulillah!

Salam

Yeah finally I have finished my Sem3, and now Im gettin' ready for being a senior (no more 1st year lad) huh

How's my sem3? WOW, I love it! Why?

Because I can sleep for the whole day, before and after the class. I got only 10hours per week for my Math3.

and now the cuti has been commencing! hehe

I love cuti, and lectures too :)

btw,

good luck la to them who'll be pursuing their studies at IIUM Gombak by this July (acap,mat yan,n bla2)

walaupun korang ni suka dok buli aku, tp korang terbaik la! haha xD

and for them who'll be staying at the same room with me, see you next sem! InsyaAllah :)

and the result will be announced by this Friday, omg, takut gila :(

I hope I will get the best as what I deserve based on my effort... (how hard were my efforts ha?) hmm


and InsyaAllah, by this Tuesday, I'll be blogging my projects, with YouthSays.

I was selected to be one of the hundreds applicants for the Youth Projects, that will be giving us RM500 for the 50 selected youth to blog about the given topics. Alhamdulillah I was selected to be one of them! :)

So you guys are warmly invited to read what I will blog soon :)

Salam
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 spam(s)

  1. ala satu line je cite sal ak...
    wuwuwuw~~haha

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Arimi KimiWarrior
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top