Friday, October 1, 2010

The Path That I'm Walking I Must Go Alone...

First and foremost, yeah, the holidays return! Alhamdulillah, finally I can have a rest after studying and got pressured with everything in UIA. Especially my hisbah, totally unruly. So exhausted because I had to manage everything though I'm holding the position of Chairman, but then all the works came back to me. Never mind, after what ever had happened, next semester I'm going to be stricter. Wait aaa!

Secondly,
pathetic part for me.
All my roommates will be graduating by this semester, that means, they'll be leaving me!!! But I'm trying not to be so jiwang like to express my feeling, so sissy la.

Dear Akmal, Junaidi, Anuar, Arif, Asyraf, Syukri, and Afiq.
Thanks for being my roommates for nearly a year. Yes I know, I had been such an aggravating lad in the room. Always made fun of everything, poking you guys ceaselessly. Haha! I'm sincerely asking for apologize if anything I had done makes you feel disgruntled. So sorry eh. That's me, a jovial person! But I guess, you guys have no problem with it right?

Good luck to you guys in Gombak. Have a pleasurable moment in there, new life, new environment, new people, and everything. Hope everything will go smoothly. Imma be missing you guys so badly. Haha! If you guys free, just have a walk to cfs, but accommodation is not provided...hehe.. InshaAllah see you guys in UIA Gombak officially by July 2011 if there's no hindrance.

 gmbr saya ter'pose' dlm keadaan paling hodoh... sengal tul

The Path That I'm Walking I Must Go Alone...
I need to be with myself, and center
Clarity, peace, serenity
(T__T)
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 spam(s)

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Arimi KimiWarrior
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top