Sunday, January 2, 2011

Compliments are not a complement

Lately, many friends played some games that unveil someone's attributes in a positive way of writing. I did the same thing too. I posted the request on some friends' private message and waited for a reply. Then, I noticed that there are too many kudos, as well as compliments in which I was thinking that they are not really good for me. As we know that, people love to be flattered. Consequently, it will arise a negative self - feeling, called over conceited.

In our life, we need to improve ourselves, because we are merely human being who will commit sins incessantly. Sins are inevitable, but they can be controlled with the faith (Iman) that we have. Thus, we don't need to be complimented, but somehow we need to be dissed positively for correcting our weakness and slackness that we have done.

Anyway, thank you for those compliments. Perhaps, for the forthcoming time, I'll be asking you guys to reveal my weaknesses indirectly, those are more required than compliments.

Thanks my dear friends, I hope our ukhuwwah will be forever. :)
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 spam(s)

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Arimi KimiWarrior
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top