Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yeah, I expected it to be, and now it happens.

I AM SO BUMMED, DISAPPOINTED, DISGRUNTLED AND ALMOST EVERYTHING. 


*MY EYES NEARLY WEPT*


(TT______________________TT)


Ya rabb, please make me stronger to face it. I'm in need of your help. The test is very big for me to be faced, and I'm not that strong enough to accept it. 


Maybe I need to learn on how to let a thing happens, rather than expecting an unexpected thing. 


That's why I don't really like people appraising me too much, because it jeopardizes I myself. 


Let me have someday for rehab. (T_T)

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

4 spam(s)

  1. ad org tuh dpt band 3~~~ org len dpt band 2 pown sujud syukur alhamdulilah~~~~~ syukurlah apa yg ada~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaa...pasai tu ka...ingt apa la...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Arimi KimiWarrior
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top