Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yahoo! Messenger should learn more from Skype!

A print screen of a conversation between me and a friend while transferring data.


I'm hoping for Yahoo! Messenger Development Team will read this, or perhaps other people have blogged about this. 

I have been using Yahoo! Messenger since...
I was in Form 2 (14 years old), and of course the "File Transfer" functionality has not yet invented by that time. 

I feel so disgruntled with the 'File Transfer' functionality in which it always stops the file transfer before the files reach to the destination and prompts a false message "You have sent 1 file to _________". urghh, then I have to change to Skype to transfer data, or else, I have to send via email although the size of the file is too small.
Sometimes this case happens due to slow and unstable Internet connection. /*I have no problem with the connection, same goes to my friend (the receiver). */
I hope they will fix the errors and bugs that are causing  this problem in transferring data on the next version. I want to send the file directly while chatting, no need to send via email.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

3 spam(s)

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Arimi KimiWarrior
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top