Sunday, March 27, 2011

give up...

"I've had the time of my life, and I never felt this way before"

read more...



I can't go any further than this, because I just can't get enough of everything.

I know it's my fault, and people keep saying "nah, it serves you right".

Yeah ok, "padan muka saya, memang padan muka".

okthankbai
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

5 spam(s)

  1. halimatonsaadiah + wawa zaty : so many things happened lately. Tensi pun ada juga, tp xpela...huhu thanks btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jgn tensi2..
    inilah kehidupan adakalanya kita di atas dan adakalanya kita dibawah...so,anyway May Allah bless u and everything happen for a reason arimi....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhu thanks weh. Biasalah, manusia asyik lupa ja kan.. huhu thanks for reminding. May Allah bless you too :)

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Arimi KimiWarrior
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top