Saturday, June 9, 2012

holiday



I'm back to blogging after almost a year I went for a hiatus. Actually, I was thinking of going for wordpress instead, but then I changed my mind to sticking with this old blog only. There is no use for having bunch of blogs anyway.

Alhamdulillah, my semester 2 in IIUM went accordingly even though I screwed up almost all papers during the final examination. I'm anticipating for a 'bit' turning point for this semester though. I'm still hoping for a miracle to happen just like what happened to my BTQ paper when I was in PJ, where unexpectedly I scored A- for it. The fact that I have to get at least 3 to 4 marks off to get only for A-! I believe Allah had helped me that time. Alhamdulillah. Keep putting your faith in Him and InsyaAllah He will help you. :)

Time flies really fast. I feel like it's just last week I registered myself into IIUM for degree program, and now it's almost a year! I had my two long semesters done perfectly! I would say that I have for another 3 years left before holding  a degree certificate, InsyaAllah. The intention has to be renewed for every semester. I don't learn just for getting a piece of paper with my name and qualification printed on it, but in fact I get nothing.

InsyaAllah I will try to write more on what I have learnt during my first two semesters on my forthcoming posts. The clock is ticking almost 3 am and I should have been sleeping since 12 am ( a practice towards sleeping early). My brain is not functioning fully at this hour too.


[Trying my best to regain my skill in writing. Hopefully I will.]

For a dummy like me *__*


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

3 spam(s)

  1. arimi... sila menulis lagi di blog ni....~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye,,can u give me link to iium geek's blogs
    i just wanna follow their latest news in gombak

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Arimi KimiWarrior
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top