Thursday, January 24, 2013

Back to blogging

What a random thing to do, upgrading the current layout to a better one.

Metro design approach - used in Windows 8. 

Got this idea and managed to do this at the second week of holidays. Sigh, next week is the final week of holiday. I'll be back to werk.

Semester 1 (2012/2013) is now finished, and now I'm waiting for the result. Of course, I'm looking on the bright side (expecting something good, though it may not happen, but still!).



This holiday is being spent over useless activities. Sleeping all the day long, going online. I had planned something good but it seems like not going to be done as what I planned. I know my bad.

Many things to do, InshaAllah I'll try to recover what I've missed.

oh by the way, all the best for 30th January.

P(por plet) = 0

P(dean's list) = 1/2

Targeting for the second one. InsyaAllah.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

3 spam(s)

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Arimi KimiWarrior
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top